Wednesday 27 April 2016

GJ - Day 3 - Review

The first thing that you need to build is an oxygen generator. Then you need to build a solar panel and water generator and connect all three. The next thing you need to do is make a canteen, and put a table, water fountain, and a screen for entertainment. Dorms will also have to be built, and then add a bed so the colonists can sleep. After all that, before it is night, build a wind turbine and a power generator. Don't forget to build an airlock or your colonists will die.


I selected the location of my base and the name.

I landed on the planet.

My colonists got out and I got ready to build.

I went to the Help section to find things out.It is very useful and  recommend it very much.

I got my basic needs built (oxygen generator, airlock, solar panel, water collector) and waiting for other things to be built.

It's getting night time, so I made sure I had a power collector and a wind turbine for power overnight.

All the necessities are built, and I built a storage place so my materials wouldn't deteriorate outside, and also a mine to make more, and a resource centre so I can make even more resources.  

All the wind ran out and left me without power, but luckily it soon turned day so the solar panel would work. And also I built a medic bay so the medic could make other colonists feel better.

Everything is built, and my colonists are inside taking care of themselves.



I got the sustainability milestone for having all the basic buildings for survival. A telescope is being built to destroy the meteors that land near the base. I also built a control centre to warn my colonists of solar flares and sandstorms.  




I like this game very much. I find it very realistic, like colonists needing all the needs of a human of everyday life. One thing I didn't like is running out of wind at night, which I found worrying, because I thought I was going to lose my colonists. The bots were very useful and productive. One of the consequences of the game is that if you do not get things ready in time your colonists can die. Something I would do differently is make a bot factory right away so the bots can repair themselves instead of them turning into resources.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment