Thursday 28 April 2016

GJ - Day 4 - Plan

       My plan for today is to continue my base that I started yesterday and finish the telescope and the factory for the bots. Another idea is to finish the control centre so I can alert my colonists that thee's danger. I will also make weapons to defend myself. The main issue that I had before is that my construction bots were beyond repair and became resources. Also, a meteor almost landed right on my dorms, and luckily it didn't, so that is my main reason to build a telescope.


I had do rebuild the control centre because a meteor damaged it very badly

The telescope needs to be run by a engineer, or else it will just sit there.

A sandstorm is on, at least it has a lot of wind, and everyone stayed inside.

Worker is finally making bioplastic and metal, and ran out of spares so I put in a spares workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment