Friday 29 April 2016

GJ - Day 5 - Opinion

      I really enjoy this game. It is very realistic, with the priorities with the different things. I also like how you can put structures above the others, like the resource plant and the bio dome. I also figured out that the telescope actually didn't destroy meteors, but it helped guide the laser. It took me a while to figure this out, and a meteor ALMOST destroyed the connection to my power collector and my wind turbine. One of the things that I didn't like about the game is the fact that everyone would just be idle while there were things to do. For example, I had a LOT of starch and no one was putting it into the machine and the worker was just standing around when it had things to do. I also didn't like how the spares went so fast to repair things. I really wish that we came with more spares. At least the medic did his job really well.




The engineer working the telescope that  couldn't use, and I didn't have the type of supplies that the laser needed.

The monster wind turbine and power collector that always have power and is very reliable (also needs tons of  spares)

Building my factory so I can make weapons and spares so my base can survive.

The robotics facility, so my engineer doesn't go into a sandstorm to repair a bot that is stranded outside while carrying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment